This is live client work. Our team presented to the CEO and CMO of Hello products.
Hello products is looking to make the world a friendlier place. They even trademarked the term naturally friendly™ when they created their first product, toothpaste. After seeing success in their toothpaste they came to us to create a new product in the bathroom category that aligned with their business message, naturally friendly™, but also touched a sensitive topic to promote a viral message on social media.
- Is it a daily use product?
- Can it be made more natural?
- Are consumers on auto-pilot with their choice? ( i.e. Do they pick either the red box or blue box)
Flushable wipes are the fasting growing product in the home paper goods category, with $358 million in sales and 6% growth YoY.
- People are judgemental of others bathroom hygiene routines and quick to defend their own.
- We’re rarely exposed to other’s routines and no one wants to think they’ve been doing it wrong all along.
- This is because we've been alone in the bathroom for the majority of our lives.
- Through social listening we found the hottest contested debate in bathroom routines is whether people stand or sit when the wipe.
Create a campaign that doesn’t create shame or division, but falls in line with our brand promise of being naturally friendly™. No matter how you wipe, with Tushé Flushables, everyone can benefit from a more natural clean.
Unite the wipers of all types.
The freedom to wipe the way you like. Naturally.
The Great Wipe Debate
Mike Cardamone: Copywriter
Lizzy Hopkinson: Copywriter
Jessie Kemmerling: Art Director
Héctor Emilio Rivas Nina: Art Director
Natasha Sligh: Experience Designer
Andrew Vessels: Strategist