This is live client work. Presented to the CMO and investors.
Green Biologics is a renewable chemicals company focused on developing and delivering new green alternatives for everyday products. They primarily deal with business to business sales, but want to move into the CPG category. They came to us to better understand the “Green” customer, and create a campaign for their first product GreenFlame, a natural charcoal lighter fluid.
Consumers are more likely to buy into a product that has a positive effect on the environment, and the renewable chemicals market is expected to reach $84.3 billion by 2020.
- Consumers these days are becoming a lot more aware of the ingredients and materials used in their daily products.
- While recyclable and eco friendly products make people feel good about their help towards the environment, most people aren’t willing to pay the premium.
- More people are likely to buy natural and organic products that have direct impact on themselves and family, and have a secondary effect on the environment.
Green consumers are self-interested. They put their personal environment first before the global environment.
Bring the reality of harmful chemicals closer home, to underpin the message that Green Biologics is the better alternative that keeps them healthy and saves the environment at the same time.
Be the voice for the home environment.
Your home is the first environment that matters.
- You never have to be conflicted choosing between you and the environment. Both are equally vital to you, and that’s why Green Biologics ensures that what you trust to keep in your home doesn't harm you, your family or the environment.
When it's green inside, it's clean inside.
- Brand Mascots: The Mishaps
- Website Redesign
- Package Design
- Logo Redesign
Eric Enninful: Strategist
Hunter Noxon: Experience Designer
Wes Ruff: Art Director
Rich Whelchel: Copywriter
John Worthington: Art Director